Eco Friendly Real Estate Development: Terms & Conditions
Terras da Comporta
Terms & Conditions of Use
Access to the Site
Access to the Site is not subject to registration. Vanguard Properties has the exclusive right to, at any time, suspend, partially or totally, access to the Site, especially during management, maintenance, repair, alteration or modernization operations, as well as to close, permanently or temporarily, partially or totally, the Site or any of the services, without prior notice, at any time and according to their will.
Use of the Site
Use of the Site shall comply with the following rules:
- Do not use the Site to send or make available any illegal, false, deceptive, threatening, malicious, abusive, defamatory, injurious, invasive of privacy, racially, ethically or morally condemnable, harmful or detrimental to the dignity of persons or harmful to minors, or any content that may adversely affect Vanguard Properties’ image;
- Do not use the Site to send or make available information or content that belongs to third parties and that you do not have the right to use, such as content protected by third-party copyright or content that contains third-party personal data;
- Do not use the Site to make available or transfer any type of material that contains or may contain viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items or computer codes, files or programs that are likely to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer equipment or system (hardware or software) or communications equipment;
- Do not use or exploit the Site for commercial purposes or that are paid in any way, including its contents, materials, or resources. In particular, you shall not promote or disclose any brand, product or service on the Site, namely through sales offers, sponsorship requests and prize contests promotion.
- Do not remove any notices regarding copyright, trademark or property rights;
- Do not impersonate anyone or any entity (including, but not limited to, a Vanguard Properties’ officer), guide or receive someone as if you were a host, or falsely purport family relationships or connections with someone;
- Do not make available or transfer any unsolicited or unauthorized content as SPAM;
- Do not collect, store, make available, transfer, explore or reproduce information about other users (including usernames and / or email addresses) for unauthorized purposes.
As a rule, the User shall use the Site in a responsible, prudent and careful manner, and must not disturb or degrade the continuity, integrity and quality of its resources and features. The Users acknowledge that the use they make of the Site is at their own risk, being solely responsible for any damage caused to their computer system and / or equipment or for other damages or losses, including data loss or damage, resulting from the use of materials, content or information obtained, in any form, through the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
The User acknowledges that the Site, its structure and layout, the selection, organization and presentation of its content, including its features and the software used in it, as well as the brands, logos and symbols presented on the Site, are the property of or have been properly licensed to Vanguard Properties.
The User further acknowledges that the contents of this Site (texts, images, graphics, sound and animation and any other information provided) are protected by intellectual property rights and that he or she is obliged to respect such rights.
Vanguard Properties is responsible for managing the design, layout and arrangement of all information, content and materials on the Site, hence being able to, at any time, update, modify or delete any content, services, options or features, as well as modify its presentation and configuration, and change their URLs.
The User is not authorized to transfer, communicate or make available to the public, publish, modify, transform, copy, sell, use or distribute, in any way, the texts, images or other information contained in this Site or part of the Site without prior written authorization from Vanguard Properties. The use of brands and logos on this Site, as well as the availability of materials and products existing on the Site, do not grant, nor can they be interpreted as granting, permission to Users to use, directly or indirectly, such brands, logos or materials.
The information made available on the Vanguard Properties site essentially aims to clarify and inform Users about aspects related to the activity and services provided by Vanguard Properties, as well as the products promoted and / or marketed by it.
Liability and guarantees
The Site was developed with our Users’ interests in mind. However, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any of its features will meet any needs and expectations that you have or that it will serve your specific purposes.
In addition, Vanguard Properties does not guarantee that:
- The results obtained through the use of the Site are accurate, true, proper or reliable;
- Any advice, recommendation or information, of any kind, provided or made available on the Site by Vanguard Properties or obtained through its use, are updated, accurate, complete or error free. Vanguard Properties disclaims any legal liability regarding this matter;
- Any material or other type of content made available by third parties through the Site is safe, legal or appropriate;
- The qualities, features or characteristics of the products, services, information or other materials or content published on the Site fulfill any expectations of the users.
Vanguard Properties shall not be liable for errors that may occur due to system irregularities, (temporary or permanent) failure of the Site, applications or other tools. Vanguard Properties disclaims liability for any damages resulting from the improper use or the inability to use the Site.
Links to third-party websites
Vanguard Properties may provide links to Third-party web pages. These Sites are not owned or operated or controlled by Vanguard Properties, and Vanguard Properties therefore disclaims any liability and does not approve or in any way support or endorse the content of these Sites, or any linked or mentioned Sites. These links do not entail, under any circumstances, the existence of relations between Vanguard Properties and the owner or manager of the linked web page.
For this reason, Vanguard Properties shall not be liable for the legality, reliability or quality of, nor compliance with the legal rules applicable to any content available on those links. Users are solely responsible for the use of these links.
Vanguard Properties does not guarantee that the Site will function uninterruptedly, be free of errors or failures or be available continuously.
Vanguard Properties shall endeavor to keep the site free of any type of virus or other dangerous items to your computer. However, since Vanguard Properties is unable to fully control the circulation of information over the Internet, it cannot guarantee the total absence of any type of virus or other elements that could damage your computer.
To guarantee the security of the Site, Vanguard Properties may, at any time and without the need for prior notice, take the necessary steps to ensure the integrity, security, continuity or quality of the Site, including access restrictions or limitations.
Validity of the Terms and Conditions of Use